I don't normally make resolutions but this coming year does require some goal setting, so why not call them resolutions!
1. Do a formal language course to fill some gaps in grammar application in German (B2-C1 levels). Exciting, I know - I want a high level of functional fluency in German, to support my training in bilingual education.
2. Knock off the last compulsory unit for my Masters in International Education (Uni of Bath, UK). Then hopefully I can attend a summer school for bilingual acquisition next July.
3. Keep up a high standard of documentation at work - both in breadth and depth.
More personal goals
4. My daughter has become a convicted vegetarian - I'd like to expand my range of meals to suit.
5. Do more reading for pleasure - new glasses should help with night reading 8-)
6. Play the occasional game of tennis, I miss bat and ball sports.
7. Plan a trip to Australia (how? when?)
8. Do a stand up comedy routine and live to tell the tale
9. Run the Leipzig Marathon, and get over the line (eventually).
Ich wünsche Euch einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!